Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sketch Challenge 552

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is a bit better than my day yesterday! My back had me in tears last night and I just could not get comfortable no matter what. I took a hydrocodone (Vicoden) of Shawn's from when he had kidney stones. My pain level was a definite 10!! I headed to bed around my normal time and quickly fell asleep and thankfully slept good all night. My pain today is less but i'm still babying it. Everything is at a slow pace for me. I am realizing that more & more I might need to seriously think about the spinal fusion down the road. Living on pain killers is no way to get thru life and enjoy the things you once did. I've been doing some research on it and giving it some thought!

So today I did slowly do the steps downstairs. I did not come back up till I was completely done so I did not have to make a second trip! I wanted to play along with today's SCS Sketch Challenge 552.


Here is the sketch & my card samples:






I used my butterfly from the hostess set Floral Wings as my circle panel on the card. Everything else is as it should be. We used this butterfly at my Stampin Up party the other week and I absolutely loved it! Lining up the flowers were a bit tricky but I used my Stamp A Ma Jig to get them spot on!  
My card base is Hello Honey then a Whisper White panel. My DSP is from the retired Moonlight Paper Pad. My butterfly was stamped in Lost Lagoon, my flowers stamped in Hello Honey and my stems in Pear Pizzazz. I cut out my butterfly with the Bold Butterfly Framelits.
Hope you like!



Sketch Challenge 552 Card:

Stamps: Floral Wings
Ink: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Stamp A Ma Jig, Tombow Liquid Glue


Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Wendy, and I agree lining up the flowers is tricky!! You take it easy!!! Gentle Hugs!!!