Sunday, August 9, 2015

Farmer's Market Bread Boxes

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I took some time off from blogging the last few days to rest & get my back under control. It's still bothersome but not as bad as last week.

Yesterday, I baked some Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread since the neighbor man gave me like 4 zucchini's. Today I made boxes to put them in. Our neighbor also gave us a huge box full of tomatoes on Thursday night. Shawn canned 3 batches of Salsa, Bread & Butter Pickles & a batch of Dill Pickles this afternoon. I helped a bit then went to my craft table for some therapy!

I made my neighbor, Randy, this card & bread box with a loaf of the Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread. I made some a few weeks ago and gave him a loaf and he loved it! BTW, if your interested in the recipe...look for it on Pinterest. That is where I got it from and I just want to say how YUMMY it is! You should give it a try!





I had the directions for this bread box in my templates & idea's folder for years. Here is the link if your interested in making some. The boxes will hold the little mini loaves! I love them and will definitely be making more!!! 


Bread Boxes:

Stamps: Homemade For You (retired), One Big Meaning
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Farmer's Market DSP
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Cherry Cobbler, Twine, Cherry Cobbler Sheer Ribbon, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Rhinestones, Tombow Liquid Glue


ETA:
Here is the link for the Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread. It is so gooood! This recipe makes one big loaf or 3 small loaves! 


Well, that's all for me tonight!
I think I hear my bed calling!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

debbie said...

would you share you recipe for lemon glazed zucchini bread please......I have a ton of zucchini I need to do something with LOL

thanks
Debbie

Vicki Burdick said...

This is awesome, love that paper and the cute presentation for the bread! May have to try that Zucchini Bread soon!

debbie said...

thank you :-)))))

D'Ann said...

The bread box is adorable! I just love everything about it. My daughter always gifts bread for Christmas so I may just have to make some pretty boxes for her. Thanks for the box tutorial & yummy looking recipe!