Monday, August 10, 2015

Pretty Petals Notepads

Hello & Happy Monday!

A rainy day is on tap for us here in PA. Atleast that's what the weatherman says!
We could really use some rain. My backyard seems a bit dry. And i'm sure my flowers would love a nice rain!

Today i'm sharing a few more Tall, Skinny Notepads I whipped up recently. These are so fun to make and make a wonderful little gift.





Tall, Skinny Notepads:

Stamps: Papertreyink sentiment
Ink: Old Olive & Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pretty Petals DSP Stack
Accessories: 1 3/4 & 2 "Circle Punches, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Vanilla Pearls, Old Olive 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


ETA:
I noticed once I had my pictures published that my bow fell off the second notepad from the left. I found it on the floor and reattached it!


I have a bunch already made for Christmas too! Can't wait to share them with you!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I love that DSP and the butterfly is adorable!!! Great job!!