Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wetlands Card Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I was recently asked to make a pack of 5 cards in a Thinking of You theme. Since we are still in summer mode I chose my loved Wetlands stamp set! This set is perfect for any summer cards. I also used a new Embossing Folder called Elegant Dots which I really love!






I like the color combo on these as well as they are very mail friendly!
Audrey loved them!



Wetlands Card Set:

Stamps: Wetlands, Work of Art
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Cardstock: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Elegant Dots EF, Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Linen Thread, Stamp A Ma Jig, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Going to get working on some Christmas cards today!
That time of the year is coming really quick!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!
See you tomorrow!
~Wendy

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

So lovely! Great design! and I like the colors that you used!

Nan said...

Great summer design! Reminds me of the sea oats growing on the dunes in OBX.

Cindy Linthicum said...

I love this set! Definitely makes ya think of the beach.