Thursday, June 20, 2019

A Good Man

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Before I get to my card today I wanted to share a picture.
If you read my blog daily you will know that I said on my Monday post that I was looking for a picture of the first time I met LeAnne Pugliese.
Yesterday instead of stamping....I searched my computer from top to bottom and I found it!

This is from Saturday June 7, 2008


from left to right is:
LeAnne Pugliese, Denise Marzec, Jen Nevil and me.

I'm happy now that I found it because it was driving me nuts not knowing where it was!

So, let's get to my card....



This card was made for my wonderful hubby but I forgot to give it to him on Sunday for Father's Day. Opps!
This set is called A Good Man and it's new! I had to get the set first because I loved the images & sentiments in it! It's one of those sets that I can use on a daily basis and this image reminded me so much of Shawn because he always flips his hat down over his face and takes a nap!

Card Details:

Stamps: A Good Man
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Night of Navy DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Night of Navy Enamel Heart (retired), Crumb Cake Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Stampin Blends make coloring a snap!

************************************************************
My thoughts today,,,,,


Isn't that the truth!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm pretty sure I was there that day at L&L! I often wonder how Denise is doing these days - great photo of you all! I just love this stamp and sentiment set, and the simple design is perfect for the guys! Looks great! And it's the truth about getting your head together and your body falling apart! LOL Hugs...

LeAnne said...

It was fun walking down memory lane with this picture!! Except we all look much younger, LOL! And your card is great....I am sure Shawn didn't mind getting it a little late!! Enjoy your rainy day....gah!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great photo...sure wish we would have had more of those stamp days. Another awesome card! I have been having to make so many masculine cards lately for orders that I just love this inspiration! Great for a retirement or just a relaxing birthday...perfect!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love that photo of those stamping stars!
Your card is amazing, I need to take a look at that set, I need a few sets to make masculine cards occasionally.