Monday, June 10, 2019

Dino Days Sketch Challenge

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Our weather here was nice but a bit on the windy, cool side.
However, I am not complaining because I know it could be hot & humid!

Yesterday, Shawn had First Aid training at work from the American Red Cross to learn CPR and how to take care of different injuries if the need would ever arise.
I stamped during the afternoon since there wasn't much else to do.
I seen Debbie Henderson has a monthly challenge on her FB page that I wanted to play along with.




I just got the Dino Days and had to get it inked up!
I'm usually not one to get the kid sets but this one had some adorable sentiments included and the coordinating DSP was so cute!! I figured i'd find ways to use it!
So this card will get sent to Kelsey!

Card Details:

Stamps: Dino Days
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP
Accessories: Dino Dies, Delightful Days Tag Topper Punch, Subtle EF, Pretty Peacock Lacy Ribbon, Pretty Peacock Faceted Dots, Dinoroar Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My Pretty Peacock dinosaur was stamped off and cut out with the matching Dino Dies.
And his back fins were also a separate die which is pretty cool!
I'm anxious to play more with this set!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today....


We need the rain so I won't complain....
Rainy days are always good for crafting, right?

Thanks for stopping by & have a nice days!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is fun, and I love the sentiment that goes with that cute image! Great papers too and a fun take on the sketch challenge! Enjoy your Monday and have fun stamping!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh how fun! Love the little dino! The short arm sentiment is a riot! Another winner.

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable. I love this set too!! That sentiment is the best!!