Saturday, June 29, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #394

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Man, what a week it has been!
I don't know about you but i'm glad the weekend is here!

Today I have another 4th of July card to share made using this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. This one was really easy and so much fun to create!




First off I have to say that I have no idea where this beautiful heart image came from.
It was printed off my computer years ago and stored with my July 4th stamps.
I colored it with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out.
The button has a coating of clear Wink of Stella on it for sparkle.

Card Details:

Stamps: Heart- unknown, Papertreyink- Vintage Baskets
Ink: Real Red, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Blueberry Bushel DSP (retired)
Accessories: Banner Punch (retired), Clear Wink of Stella, En Route Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Loved this sketch!
Just what I needed to get that last card created!
Hope you like!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Blah! 
I'll be hibernating inside until this heatwave breaks!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You go girl, with all these fantastic challenges! I am loving all these R-W-B cards! That hear is so adorable, and I really like the blue you used with the real red. Stay cool... I have already been out and it is hot, hot, hot!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, very retro! I love it! It is HOT here too. Stay cool and have a great day!

Carol L said...

What a great take on the challenge with that fun heart image! Love this one as much as the other July 4th cards you've been making! Stay cool indoors today - I hear it's gonna be sweltering outside today!

LeAnne said...

LOVE it, you are rocking the patriotic theme lately! Hope you're staying cool!!!

Jen Timko said...

Great patriotic card! Love that heart. So glad to see you this week at FMS!