Saturday, June 1, 2019

Abstract Impressions

Hello & Happy Saturday!

What a day it turned out to be yesterday!
Our weather was gorgeous!
Shawn went out and mowed then cleaned out the rain gutters.
We had lots of leaves, twigs and whirly birds on the roof that washed into the gutters after all the storms we had this week!

This afternoon we are heading to Baltimore.
He is meeting up with someone who is buying a set of tires & rims off of him.
Hope we are home before we get any storms!

I do have a set of cards to share that were part of my customers last order.
She wanted something spring/summery for a sympathy card.
This is what I created for her.





Abstract Impressions is one of my favorite sets besides Painted Harvest!
I love the spring/summery flowers that are in the set so I decided to use it.
I used Daffodil Delight Cardstock & DSP along with the Subtles EF.
My sentiment comes from the retired Rose Wonder set (another favorite) which is stamped in Granny Apple Green.
My bow if Daffodil Delight 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon that is retired too.
I have always loved this size of ribbon as it makes nice bows and does not bulk up the card.

Card Details:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions, Rose Wonder (retired)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Subtle EF, Daffodil Delight 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This DSP is retiring next week and this set of cards helped me use up this particular print.
I really love this polka dot print!
I also made these cards flat for easy mailing!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a happy day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just beautiful, Wendy! I agree that not all sympathy cards need to be dark! These will bring hope and encouragement! Enjoy this day, it WAS beautiful yesterday!

Carol L said...

These are really pretty and so summery with those great colors too. I'm all for ease of mailing anymore as postage costs are increasing all the time. Have a safe trip today in your travels and a good weekend as well.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this set Wendy, I need to look at that stamp set! I am sure your customer was pleased with these. Have a great rest of he weekend! ~~Hugs!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at you go! These are gorgeous and uplifting. Have a safe trip!