Tuesday, June 25, 2019

As You See It Challenge #203

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is the day for Shawn to get his tooth pulled.
Please keep your fingers crossed that all goes smoothly!

I stamped a bit yesterday afternoon while he was doing work stuff.
I wanted to play along with the As You See It Challenge.

Here is their challenge and my samples....



I don't think I need to explain anything here....




I've always had a thing for blues....like royal blue, navy blue or baby blue.
That's my color!

Card Details:

Stamps: Custom Tee (retired)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel DSP (retired)
Accessories: T Shirt Builder Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hope you liked my card today!
It was a fun challenge to play along with!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nope, that says it all. That is my color also, as you could tell by my household decor. LOL! I need that T Shirt! Good luck to Shawn.

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE IT!!! Blue is my favorite too. I love the t shir with that saying! So cute!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute....I love blue too, it's right up there with peach! I love even more that it's actually something to wear!!! Cute t-shirt! We should all have a shirt like this! You should enter it into the Color Dare challenge too, with all those pretty blues! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It! Stay cool....soooooo sticky today!

Jan Clothier said...

I'm a blue girl too, so love the brightness of this card. Extra points for including both an actual piece of clothing AND a great sentiment! This is such a lovely layout. Thank you for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge.

Carol L said...

What a cool card done up in shades of blue! I especially like how you did that sentiment panel and the design is fabulous!