Friday, June 21, 2019

The Paper Players Challenge #446

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is here!

Yesterday was my day to play with stamps, ink & paper and it was glorious!
I went to check out what The Paper Players had going this week and decided to play along with Claire's challenge!


I had to dig very deep to find a summer beverage in my stash but I found my strawberry daquiri!




My drink comes from an old set called Happy Hour!
We all like happy hour, right?


Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Hour (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Tutti Fruitti DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Subtle EF, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm happy with my card even though my sentiment is a bit crooked.
 I might have to redo that before I send out! LOL
Hope you like!

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Happy 1st day of summer!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet, love those strawberries!
Great job on the challenge!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Make mine a double, please! This is adorable!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, I love all those berries and that polka dot drink! Great color combo, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

Just adorable, Wendy! That paper is one of my favorites. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Carol L said...

What a tun summer card with great colors and patterns. Love that textured white background too - it all works so well together!