Friday, June 28, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #509

Hello & Happy Friday!

Glad the weekend is here!
It's been really hot, hazy & humid here in PA the last few days.
My air conditioning is working overtime thru this kind of humidity.
I've been hibernating downstairs working on some challenges and staying cool.
I'm on a roll with making July 4th cards and I used this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches for my cards today!

Here is the sketch and my samples...





This stamp is my most loved stamp to use for the July 4th holiday!
It was designed in 2001 for 911 as a way to raise funds for the incidents that happened that day.
I use this stamp every chance I get because it's a day we will never forget!
It was perfect for this week's sketch, don't you think?

Card Details:

Stamps: God Bless America (retired-911 Stamp)
Ink: Blueberry Bushel & Real Red Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Darice Stars EF, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


If you get a chance check out their blog, Tuesday Morning Sketches and play along!
They always have awesome sketches!

**************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Amen to that!

Thanks so much for visiting today & have a super day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are so good at following sketches. You are also ready for the upcoming holiday. I don't usually do cards for the 4th but maybe I should revisit that! This is awesome, and crafting does keep the mind and body from going stale!

Carol L said...

I absolutely LOVE this stamp set and the bright colors you used with it! Great July 4th cards, I wish I'd made some this year but I just never got around to it. Now I'm in need of several sympathy cards so I won't get any made now for sure! Beautiful makes, have a great weekend and stay cool!

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfect, I know we used this on our 4th of July samplers! I love it!!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

The perfect card for this week's sketch! I love 4th of July cards!

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches ~

Laura Jean (LJ) ~ TMS Design Team

Debbie said...

Wonderful card! I love the flag stamp!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Such a fun and patriotic card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.