Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Painted Harvest

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a card to share that I made with the beautiful Painted Harvest set!
Y'all know it's my favorite set....EVER!
I pulled it out to play along with this weeks Paper Players Challenge!
Anne Marie has issued a color challenge and I was happy to play along...





This color challenge gives my flowers a whole different look than Fall flowers that you typically see made with this set. I love the fresh summery color combo of this!

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Harvest
Ink: Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Highland Heather DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hope you like my card!

ETA:

This card won as the Headliner for the Paper Players Challenge!
That just made my day!
Thank you, Anne Marie!


*****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, as soon as I saw your feed pop up, I KNEW you had used the PP colors for this week! SO pretty! Those bright colors really do change those flowers into something very different, don't they?! Love them! Great layout too, I love my polka dots! THanks for playing with us this week!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I really love this stamped with the bright fun colors... Gorgeous card, Wendy!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So pretty Wendy - this is such a versatile stamp set, those florals look great in so many colour combos and I love the way you created a full panel. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh my!!! LOVE this so much!!! These colors are stunning!! Well done my friend!

Carol L said...

Any shade of purple and green look wonderful together and with this pop of yellow, it just improves! Wish I'd bought this stamp set when it first came out - it makes such gorgeous cards!

Ann Schach said...

So pretty, Wendy! I love how you used the challenge colors. The bow and the bling are the perfect accents. Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wendy, I absolutely love this! That stamp set takes on a whole new life in the challenge colors. Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!