Sunday, July 14, 2019

As You See It Challenge #204

Good Morning Friends!
Happy Sunday!

Hope your all having a nice weekend so far!
My doggies got groomed yesterday and look fabulous!
I also got some errands ran and relaxed the rest of the day!

Today I have a card to share that I made for the As You See It Challenge #204.
Here is their challenge and my samples....


Ok, so you might think that's alot of elements to use on a card but it's really not.
My card came together pretty quickly!




I found a pack of Candy Cane Lane DSP and there was some pieces already cut that fit perfectly for my card. The one sheet has the star on it.
Next was the color red, which is my card base, DSP, ink and my red rhinestones.
I had some small scraps of red grosgrain ribbon that I used for the the bow.
And lastly was the diecut....I pulled out the Stitched Labels Framelits for that!
It was the perfect size to stamp my sentiment on and add my adorable little gingerbread!
Oh, and my card is a Christmas card! hehe


Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Cookie (retired), Nothing Sweeter (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Labels Framelits, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have been hoarding this pack of paper but I have come to the conclusion I need to pull this stuff out and get it used up! It was one of my most favorite Christmas packs of DSP ever!


So, check out the As You See It Challenge and play along!
Fun, fun, fun!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

That was also one of my favorite packs of SU! Christmas dsp, and I still have a few tiny snippets left. Love the gingerbread boy on that pretty die cut too! Great Christmas card and a fun take on the challenge! Have a great Sunday!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, that paper and cute little ginger is the best! Perfec Christmas card!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Really cute, and I never heard of this challenge... what fun. Yes, having a great weekend. Thanks!Yesterday had friends from back home, stop to see the house. Then Jim went fishing and I made a couple cards. Today my DS can to visit and we grilled for lunch. Now I get to play again since cooking is behind me for the day. Hope you have fun, also.

LeAnne said...

As soon as a I saw this card, I KNEW it was yours! I LOVE this paper, too, wish I had gotten more of it...I am hoarding every little scrap! You nailed the challenge, I love how you incorporated all the elements together! Just so fun! Thanks for playing with us!

Cindy Linthicum said...

One of my favorite packs of DSP, and I just love using that gingerbread man too. Love your card!

Heather Cooper said...

This is a great Christmas card! I loved that DSP and stamp set! Everything just comes out so cute and yummy looking! The Early Espresso makes the red so vibrant! Thanks for choosing our challenge, Wendy, and playing along at As You See It Challenges!