Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Paper Players #448

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!
Last night Red Lion had their fireworks.
Not sure why they were a night early this year. Usually they are on the 3rd.
We did not stay up to watch them as we've been going to bed earlier because of Shawn's new job.

Today I have a card to share that I made for The Paper Players Challenge.



I love the tic tac toe challenges!
My card could go 2 ways, straight across the top or diagonal starting with the florals, yellow & diecut.





Just as I was getting ready to create my card, my customer called asking for some cards.
So I turned this challenge into creating cards for her!

I pulled out the lovely new set called Sweetly Swirled.
It was fun creating these pretty wreaths, atleast that is what they look like to me!
Once I had placement for my flowers and greens I took a Soft Suede Stampin Write Marker and flicked some ink on my cards.
I just love the look of this!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweetly Swirled, Flourishing Phrases (sentiment)
Ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede Marker
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Whisper White. Soft Suede DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Crushed Curry 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


And the best part of this pack of cards is....
They are very mail friendly! 

I loved this challenge, so much fun!
 I hope my customer will like this pack of cards!
She always tells me not to stress over them....but I do!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! Just right for sympathy cards and perfect for our challenge too! You should enter them at the TGIF challenge this week...it's sympathy! There's time left!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are amazing!! I love that set you used, adding it to my wish list! Have a great day!

Carol L said...

These turned out so pretty and I really like the color combination. Pretty wreath and flowers too for great sympathy cards!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your sunny sympathy cards are sure to cheer those who receive them - I'm sure your customer will be thrilled with them. Thanks for joining in with our tic-tac-toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous Wendy! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sorry I missed so many... was tied up with family! This is a gorgeous set. I love me some wreaths. Also into mail friendly cards, lately. Happy Monday!