Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Snowman Merry Christmas

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

What a nice day on tap!
It was glorious having my windows open to sleep last night!
If only summer would stay like this!

Today I have another pack of cards that I made for the Christmas in July series.
These are also made with the retired set called Thanks Snow Much.





This snowman is one of my favorites and very easy to color.
I paired him up with some retired Holiday Lounge DSP.
This paper has my favorite color in it, Taken With Teal.


Card Details:

Stamps: Thanks Snow Much (retired), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Taken With Teal, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Taken With Teal, Whisper White, Holiday Lounge DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Amuse Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue



I hope you like!
I love these blasts from the past and happy to be giving them a fresh new look!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This snowman is adorable and I love the DSP on this one, I may still have some left too!!! I think your customer will be happy when she ask for Christmas cards this year!

Carol L said...

Super cute card set with some really great dsp! Love the great design that shows off this snowman so well! I have some catching up to do with your blog posts - seems I've been slacking lately.