Monday, July 8, 2019

A Little Wild

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
It was again awfully humid & hot here with thunderstorms everyday.
Just wish the rain would cool things down a bit.
Saturday I woke up not feeling good. 
With the heat & humidity I felt worse as the day went on.
I mostly lounged around this past weekend and hope this soon subsides.


I have a quick card to share that I made last Friday.
My customer called and asked for a few baby cards, last minute.
I hurried to get them made so I could deliver her order first thing Saturday.
I don't have a huge selection of baby stamps so I used what I have.
A Little Wild came to my rescue!



Everything on this card is pretty much retired but that's alright, atleast i'm using it up!

Card Details:

Stamps: A Little Wild
Ink: Black Memento, Soft Suede, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Gingham Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Little Loves Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, SAB Ribbon (retired), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I don't make many baby cards but I am happy with the outcome of this !
My customer loved it too!

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


I know I should not be griping about the rain we've been getting.
The grass is getting brown & drying up and I know the garden is loving the rain!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think that bear is the sweetest. It's a goodie! Hope you get to feeling better. This dreary weather is the pits. They say it is going to be better around noon today...it is 11:07 and pouring... it better hurry.

I use so many older things on my cards, and I do not care. I just love when I can use a retired or forgotten item. I found a whole box of beach items today that I did not even remember. What is old, is new again.

Carol L said...

What a great save with this cute little bear! Love all the gingham and sweet sentiment with the bow too! Adorable baby card and you can make pink ones too! Thanks for the idea :)

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable;e, I love everything about it!! Hope you are feeling better! ~~Hugs!

D'Ann said...

Very sweet set of cards. Take care!

LeAnne said...

I have no baby stamps either, so this set is on my order for today! Adorable! And I love your little mud poster....of course, it is raining here again today too!