Thursday, May 16, 2024

Graduation for Millersville University

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

It looks like today we may be in for sunshine...atleast I am hoping so!
If it's not too windy out i'd like to get the bikes out for a quick ride on the Rail Trail this evening but we'll see what happens there!

Today I have a graduation card to share that was part of Audrey's card order. This is for someone that attends Millersville University in Lancaster, PA. She wasn't sure of the colors so I did have to look that up. Black & Gold are their school colors so I made this for her.



Card Details:

Stamps: Blue Ribbon (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Gold Foil Paper, Basic White, Silver & Gold DSP (retired-SAB 22)
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Gold Sequins, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This came together pretty easy with the help of the right supplies!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty color combination and just perfect for the university graduate. I'm pleasantly surprised to see sunshine after they called for rain today, so I'll gladly take it! Happy Thursday!

LeAnne said...

What an awesome graduation card! That gold-dotted background is perfect for the school's colors! Great job!