Monday, May 20, 2024

Special Anniversary

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a super weekend!
They always seem to go by so quickly! 
We did get our porches power washed and the summer furniture out. 
Miss Bailee loved being out on the backporch watching the birds & squirrels! 
I'm glad we got it done before it got too hot out!

Today I have the last special card to share that Audrey requested for her daughter & son in laws upcoming wedding anniversary. She wanted something with a wine bottle & glasses. I knew right off the bat I was going to use a retired stamp set called Half Full. It is a Million Dollar Achiever set from a few years ago. This is what I made for her...



Card Details:

Stamps: Half Full (retired Million Dollar Achiever Set), Many Mates (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Basic Black Archival (retired), Stampin Blends-Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Country Lace DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Silver Cord, Festive Pearls, Wink of Stella, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey really loved this!
She called and said it was so pretty!
I was so glad she liked all the cards I had made for her in this last order. 
It sure was a big one!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy







3 comments:

Carol L said...

You always have the perfect stamps and papers to create requested cards for Audrey! This is beautiful and I can understand why she loves it so much. WTG in getting your porches power washed. I'm still waiting on having mine done :)

LeAnne said...

This is so cute! I love your color choice!

Vicki said...

Sweet