Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Happy Anniversary Set

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I've got a quick post for you today then I am off to finish up Audrey's order.
She called yesterday while I was on the last card of her order and she gave me 20 more cards!
If they were sets it wouldn't be so bad but they are individual single cards that she wants personalized which makes things complicated. Today was suppose to be my cleaning day but it looks like I will be in my stamp room making more cards because tonight is the only evening this week that it works to get them delivered to her. I spent 12 hours making cards for her yesterday and my hands are not very happy. I am hoping that it doesn't take long today to finish up.

So here is one set of Anniversary cards she ordered. I used the pretty Flowering Zinnia DSP for these and tried to keep them as simple as I could...






Card Details:

Stamps: Northwoods Rubber Stamps
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, Flowering Zinnia DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Perennial Postage Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins (Online Exclusives), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have been going thru lots of this DSP and may just have to get another pack of it eventually....it is so pretty and I love the bright colors!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Most definitely!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, Audrey is a WONDERFUL customer! I am sure you'll get them all done in time! The bright, vivid flowers in these papers make for a bright, cheerful card!

Carol L said...

I cannot imagine having this many friends to send anniversary cards to but Audrey sure does send a lot of cards out! Those flowers in the papers are gorgeous! Time to rest up your hands for the next order LOL