Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Hooray for Surprises

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Looking to be a bit on the hot side today with lots of sunshine!
After weeks of gloomy, rainy days....I will take it!
Yesterday we got the bikes out for a quick ride on the Rail Trail. It was certainly a nice evening! We did 3 miles, packed up and headed back home. I did not want to do anymore as it's been quite a while since we last biked and I wasn't sure how Shawn's knee was going to handle it. He hasn't said anything so I think he was ok.

Today I have a card to share that I made with the Hooray with Surprises bundle. This came out in the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog and I never inked it up until recently! I paired it with a new In Color called Summer Splash & Berry Burst. Such a pretty color combo!




Card Details:

Stamps: Hooray for Surprises
Ink: Berry Burst
Cardstock: Summer Splash, Berry Burst, Basic White, Summer Splash DSP
Accessories: Hooray for Surprises Dies, Summer Splash Ribbon, Summer Splash In Color Shimmer Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The new In Colors are so pretty this year! This color, Summer Splash just screams summertime to me. Almost a shade darker than Coastal Cabana. 

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those colors are so striking together and I love the dual hearts. Good for you getting the bike ride in too. More rain is on the way again tomorrow, can you believe it? Enjoy your day!

LeAnne said...

Perfect fun colors for a warm spring day! Love it! Enjoy the sunshine!

Vicki said...

Beautiful 😍