Thursday, May 30, 2024

Queen Bee

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I had a great afternoon in my stamp room yesterday!
I stamped and made up a few cards with some retired products. This card uses the Queen Bee set that is still available on the Online Exclusives List. However, the dies have retired last year which I am not sure why. I adore this set but haven't used it much.



Card Details:

Stamps: Queen Bee
Ink: Bumble Bee (retired), Soft Suede (retired)
Cardstock: Bumble Bee (retired), Soft Suede (retired), Basic White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Queen Bee Dies (retired), Hives 3D EF (retired), Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Champagne Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am currently working on a set of cards with this same stamp set which I will share soon.

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love bees and I love this! So pretty!

Carol L said...

I really really like this big bee with all those fun ferns in those warm colors. It's a great birthday card and all the old supplies look just as good as the new ones. This is a very pretty card reminding us all to just BEE ourselves always! Enjoy this gorgeous day, it's a real beauty!

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card. Love the queen bee and you chose the perfect colors to showcase her.

Vicki said...

So pretty, love this stamp set.