Friday, May 31, 2024

Priest Congratulations

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

I have been working on a card order for Audrey and the card I am sharing today is one she requested for a priest at her church. She requested 3 different cards for the 3 different priests so this is the first one I made. The other two I will share soon.



Card Details:

Stamps: Hope & Prayers (retired), Inspired Events (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Basic White, Countryside Inn DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Boho Blue Ribbon (retired), Milky Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was the first time I used the Hope & Prayers set and that little cross.
I like the size of it and if you have this set, it is full of nice sayings!

The Countryside Inn DSP has carried over from last year which I was happy about!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful start to your weekend!
~Wendy







3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's really a pretty design with those rich blue colors and pretty cross image. Well done!

D'Ann said...

Love everything about this card! Thank you for always sharing your beautiful cards and creations!

Vicki said...

Very pretty, love that DSP.