Saturday, June 1, 2024

Fisherman HB Z Fold

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Happy June 1st!!

We are in for a nice day again today then some rain Sunday.
Shawn is going to take advantage of it and go do some fishing! 
I am going to try to get to my stamp table for a little bit as long as Ryan is ok. He has been dealing with a migraine the last 2-3 days and said yesterday he was starting to feel normal but wiped out. Migraines are horrible and I know from personal experience. 
So, today I have a cool fun fold to share with you!
This card will go to my card rack as soon as I find my extra box of vanilla envelopes! LOL 






Card Details:

Stamps: Gone Fishing, Cheery Chat (retired)
Ink: Pecan Pie, Mossy Meadow, Boho Blue
Cardstock: Pecan Pie, Boho Blue, Very Vanilla, Let's Go Fishing DSP (retired)
Accessories: Gone Fishing Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Scalloped Contour Dies (retired, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Boho Blue In Color Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Stamp A Ma Jig (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Z Folds are always so fun to make!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a great fold design with some great images and papers too. I wish I had more fishing themed supplies because I know men love to fish. This is just as cool inside as it is outside. Enjoy this beautiful sunny day and have a great weekend too. I hope Ryan gets quick relief from his migraines too, I'm aware those can be just awful.

Vicki said...

Such a fun card.