Sunday, June 16, 2024

Trusty Tools for Father's Day

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was such a busy day that I never got a chance to get my blog updated.
Miss Bailee had dog grooming in the morning. While she was there both Shawn & Ryan got haircuts. I did 3 loads of laundry and cleaned all 3 bedrooms. Today Shawn is going fishing on this Father's Day and I am going to wrap up Audrey's card order. She called yesterday and threw one more card at me. LOL I am going to deliver her cards tomorrow evening as long as I get them done!

Today's card is the one I made for Ryan to give to Shawn for Father's Day.
I love how this one turned out and it is perfect for Shawn!




Card Details:

Stamps: Trusty Tools
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Trusty Toolbox DSP (SAB 24)
Accessories: Trusty Tools Dies, Metal Plate 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (retired), Lost Lagoon Ribbon (retied), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really hope he likes it!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an enjoyable day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great card you made for Ryan to give Shawn! Those papers look great along with all the tools but that embossed panel is awesome too and reminds me of diamond plate. I can't imagine a better way for someone to spend father's day than fishing and enjoying himself! Have fun finishing your card order too. Happy Sunday!

LeAnne said...

Love how you created this! It's AWESOME! Hope Shawn enjoys his day!

Vicki said...

I am sure Shawn loved it. Great design.