Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Wanted to Say Dies

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

This evening I have my check up at the doctors and i'm anxious to find out the results of my bloodwork from Saturday! I sure hope things are moving in the right direction! Fingers crossed!

Today I have a masculine birthday card to share with you that I made with the Wanted to Say Dies. These are perfect to use for a quick card and I hope in the future I can find more uses for it since it is loaded with several sentiment dies. This card is for one of Audrey's twin grandson's. I will share the other one later this week. I wasn't really sure what to make for them so I kept it simple and used some simple DSP and added this diecut to it. 



Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Rock & Roll DSP (retired)
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Wanted to Say Dies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Just your basic masculine card with nothing added and nothing popped up!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

You picked some perfect designer paper to create this masculine card. I love the shape of the white panel with that great two-toned sentiment in the center. It looks great! Best wishes with your doctor's appointment tonight - fingers crossed for the results you've been working for. Have a good Tuesday.

Vicki said...

Very nice, I love these dies and have hardly used them. 😊