Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Watercolor Melon

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your having a great week so far!
I took some time off blogging to give my hands a bit of a rest.
Monday I sat and watched the Dali ship in Baltimore leave to make the trip to Norfolk, Virginia to be repaired after hitting the Francis Scott Key Bridge and it collapsing on it on March 26th. It sat in the Baltimore Harbor for almost 3 months to the day of the accident so I was happy to see it make that voyage out and down the Chesapeake Bay! The ship was supplied with a whole new crew and the trip went well. I will continue to follow the updates!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made last week using the Watercolor Melon SaleABRation stamp set from January & February of this year. I have had this set since December when demo's could preorder it but I waited until watermelon season to break it open! Yummy! I am a huge fan of watermelon and eat it most every morning for breakfast. Actually Miss Bailee loves it too so we share it! 






Card Details:

Stamps: Watercolor Melon (SAB 24), Heartfelt Hello's (SAB 24), Sketched Plaid Background
Ink: Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Versamark, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Garden Green Ribbon (retired), Melon Mambo Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Stampin Seal

The watermelon paper came from Hobby Lobby incase your interested. It was a fun surprise the last time I went shopping there. I thought it paired well with my watermelon slices!
And who doesn't love watermelon? 

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is one fun and amazing summer card! I've been so hungry for watermelon lately but I'm unable to carry one home LOL I love the papers and tag along with that perfect little matching bow. I was unaware of that ship's status since hitting the bridge, but I'm sure it was interesting to watch the progress. Stay cool and enjoy your day.

LeAnne said...

These cards make me want a big piece of watermelon! I love the background stamp you used, too...I have been on the fence about that one but it really adds a nice touch! Bright and cheerful!

Vicki said...

Pretty sweet, I have that set and have never broken it open!