Thursday, June 20, 2024

Doggy Birthday

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's another hot & humid one today!
Last evening Shawn & I went to the Rail Trail and walked 3 miles in this heat. Most of that section of the trail is in the shade so it wasn't too bad but I was a puddle till we got back to the car! LOL I just heard that this heatwave could go into possibly next week! Ughh!

Today I have a sweet little doggy card to share that was made for Audrey's recent order. A little boy she knows is having a birthday soon. She said he loves dogs! 




This little cutie was made with the Pets & More stamp set from the Online Exclusives!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pets & More (Online Exclusives), Party Pants (SAB 2016)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Orchid Oasis (retired)
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Rock & Roll DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Darice EF, Orchid Oasis In Color Ombre Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Since we are in for some scorching hot weather I am going to take some time and pull out Christmas stuff in my stamp room. Maybe it will help to cool us down during these hot days! And I seen the Christmas movies start soon on the Hallmark Channel for Christmas in July! It's crazy how fast the time passes.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


It's definitely going to feel like it, too!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!!!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those blue colors look so sweet with that cute doggy image and this will delight some youngster for sure. Stay cool in this heat and be sure to keep yourself hydrated! Hugs

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Love it in the Orchid! Stay cool, my friend!