Friday, June 28, 2024

Wildlife Wonder HB

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Yesterday we had 3 new doors installed which we put off long enough. We still have the back doors to do but that will come possibly in the Fall of the year when it's cooler. So, that being said I have another busy day ahead with cleaning up the mess. I will have to do some touch up painting but that will be another day! LOL 
I do have a cool masculine card to share with you! I created this card last year for one of my Stamp Day w/ Friends get togethers but since I stopped doing them for now I wanted to share it here.



Card Details:

Stamps: Wildlife Wonder (retired)
Ink: Pebbled Path
Cardstock: Pebbled Path, Very Vanilla, Let's Go Fishing DSP (retired)
Accessories: Wanted to Say Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Pebbled Path Enamel Dots (retired), Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a great birthday card for a guy who loves the outdoors. Also good for a guy who's a big lovable teddy bear LOL I like the monochrome look a lot. Good for you getting those doors replaced. You'll never regret getting that done I'm sure.