Thursday, June 6, 2024

Cheerful Daisies Birthday

 Hello & Happy Thursday!!

I hope your week is going well! One more day till the weekend starts!
Do you have any fun plans?
I have to go have bloodwork done Saturday morning then I have a card order for Audrey to work on. She called yesterday and added to her order.
Today I have a fun card to share that I made with the Cheerful Daisies stamp set.
I loved this set and have not used it very much. The Fresh As A Daisy DSP is retired.





Card Details:

Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Ink: Moody Mauve
Cardstock: Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Basic White, Bubble Bath, Fresh As A Daisy DSP (retired)
Accessories: Cheerful Daisies Dies, Eyelet 3D EF, Wild Wheat In Color Enamel Dots (retired), Bubble Bath Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am not a fan of last year's In Colors but I do like how they look on this card. 
The DSP pulls it all together!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy







2 comments:

Carol L said...

You worked your magic with papers you aren't fond of and came up with a beautiful card anyway. Those daisies in the paper are so pretty and that little pink bow ties everything together perfectly. I like that split panel design too. Have a great Thursday!

Vicki said...

So pretty