Monday, June 3, 2024

You Are Beautiful

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you enjoyed a nice weekend!
It seems like they go by so fast anymore!
Today I have a card to share that I made with a new Stampin Up set called You Are Beautiful. This is a Million Dollar Achiever set that was designed by Margaret Van Vliet.
I loved the sayings in the set and it was one of the first sets I ordered from the new catty.
I also paired this set with Peach Pie which is a new In Color for 2024-2026.
Sometimes I like a good monochromatic card and is this one just makes me smile!



Card Details:

Stamps: You Are Beautiful (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Peach Pie
Cardstock: Peach Pie, Basic White, Peach Pie DSP
Accessories: Radiating Stitches Dies (Online Exclusives), Peach Pie Shimmer Dots, Peach Pie Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I wanted to give a week 16 update:
This past Friday I have been on Mounjaro for 16 weeks.
I have lost 40 pds to date. I go next week to see my doctor and will get the results of my blood work then. I have been on Mounjaro for 16 weeks so far and I am sure when I go to the doctor next week she will be moving me up to the 7.5 dose. My weight loss has been slow and last week I even gained a pd which is ok. I got myself a few new clothes in the last 2 weeks. I have moved down 1 size and I have a feeling that once I hit the 50 pd mark I will be going down another size. It's funny because what I weight now is what I weighed when I had Kelsey, 31 years ago! I am grateful for this medicine helping to shed the weight but also it is teaching me how to eat better and exercise with being a type 2 diabetic. Saturday we took Miss Bailee and went to the Rail Trail for a 4 mile walk. It felt great to be able to walk that distance without hurting and one thing is for sure....we all slept great that night!
So, I will update again once I get my doctor appointment over next week so stay tuned!


****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those peach colors are so soft and pretty and I really like that quote from Proverbs too. It's a beautiful card. Congrats on your weight loss journey and I'm very happy that you're feeling well and able to walk and exercise easily once again. Keep up the great work!