Saturday, June 29, 2024

Translucent Florals Thank You's

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Shawn has an appointment this morning to get new tires on his car and I am going to chill today after a VERY busy day yesterday. I was on a roll with getting the house cleaned and working on laundry right up until he walked in the door at 4pm! I needed to get the dust and drywall cleaned up so we would not drag it thru the house. 
And he was nice enough to bring Thai food home for supper! YUM!

Today I have just a quick card to share made with the Translucent Florals bundle and the Delightful Florals DSP. I made these last week to put on my card rack for when Audrey needs some Thank You cards. She requests them quite a bit!






Card Details:

Stamps: Translucent Florals, Wildflower Designs (sentiment)
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Lemon Lime Twist, Delightful Florals DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Dashing Designs 3D EF, Pretty Peacock Sequins, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy









1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are just beautifully crafted with those pretty papers, embossing and wonderful colors. Great job on these, and I wish you a wonderful weekend too.