Monday, June 10, 2024

Zinnia No Sentiment Cards

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
It sure was a nice one here in south central Pennsylvania!
Saturday, we took Bailee to the Rail Trail before noon and took a long walk. While walking we saw the new thing that started maybe last year....they are rail bikes. They are like an open cart like a very small train car that goes on the train tracks. You peddle these like a bike. I have seen them before but never seen them moving. I was so taken with it and suggested to Shawn that we should try that! Each cart has 4 seats so he asked his boss & his wife if they'd be interested in doing it with us sometime. Sunday evening we met them for dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse and they said they would love to try it! It probably won't be until around Fall since she is having a knee replacement in July. I am so excited to try it! It is 1.5 to 2 hours long at a cost of $70 per person. Maybe it could be a birthday gift for me! We will see but I will share more when I know we can plan it!

Anyways, today I have a bright set of Zinnia cards to share that were made for Audrey. These are definitely bright and you may need your sunglasses on to see them! LOL She wanted 2 packs of no sentiment on them and this is the 1st set...





Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Flowering Zinnia DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins (Online Exclusives), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I use Picasa to edit my photo's and I am not sure how why it made my pictures so bright at first. I had to tone them down which is what you see here. This paper is so pretty! I'm on my 2nd pack of it!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those bright colors are just beautiful and these will be cheerful moments for those who receive and open them! That bottom panel is screaming for a sentiment in my eyes, but you give the customer what they want! LOL That rail biking sounds fun, especially if some can ride and some can pedal and you can switch off to give each other a rest. Happy Monday

Vicki said...

So pretty