Friday, June 14, 2024

Fun Notecards

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
It's to be a warm one here in south central PA today with some severe weather this evening. I hope Shawn is home before that starts! 

Today I have a set of cards to show you that I made for Audrey. She requested a set of cards with just a little square of paper but nothing with flowers so she could send these to men as well. Sometimes that can be a tough thing when most of your paper has florals on! I rummaged thru some older paper and found this pack on my paper rack and decided to use it. This is the Moroccan DSP from a few years ago. I thought the pattern & colors would suit either gender and I kept it simple like she asked. The center of each paper design has a Emerald Envy Enamel Dot which lays very flat. I have lots of retired embellishments that I decided to add to each card.



Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim (retired), Moroccan DSP (retired)
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits (retired), Emerald Envy Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Simple & easy and I do hope she is ok with that paper print.
Atleast it's not a floral.


Today is laundry & stamp day for me so lots to get done!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those squares look amazing and I wish I'd bought more of those great enamel dots years ago! They're perfect embellishments for this amazing CAS card design. Stay cool and enjoy your weekend. I'm doing laundry as I write this LOL

LeAnne said...

You nailed Audrey's request perfectly! Wow, those little squares look fabulous! Have a great weekend and stay cool!

Vicki said...

Looks amazing