Saturday, June 8, 2024

Trusty Tools

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

We are in for a beautiful day ahead!
I just got back from getting my bloodwork done & grabbing a few things at the grocery store.
Got my groceries put away and i'm just now sitting down and having my morning coffee!
I had to fast for my bloodwork so nothing to eat or drink after 8pm last night.
Not sure what's on the agenda today but I plan on enjoying the weather!

Today I have a cool card to share using the Trusty Tools bundle. I have had this set since before Christmas last year and ONLY just now broke it open! It's a great masculine set, for sure!



Card Details:

Stamps: Trusty Tools
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Trusty Toolbox DSP (SAB 24)
Accessories: Trusty Tools Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Opaque Faceted Gems (SAB 24), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Ryan requested a Father's Day card for Shawn and I used this same set.
I will share that card later this week.

That's all I have to share today so I will see you again tomorrow!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

What guy doesn't like tools? This will be perfect for Shawn's birthday with that awesome sentiment panel. This is a great design you came up with for Ryan. Well done.

Vicki said...

Perfect 😃