Thursday, June 13, 2024

Masculine HB

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

It's looking like a great day ahead but it is a little more muggy out and it's to get to the mid 80's today. Most likely my AC will get turned on as some point but for now we are still enjoying the morning air. Miss Bailee is back to having her itchies which seems to happen every other year. I had some Apoquel medicine here for her so last night we gave her a dose before bedtime. She gets a little werid on medicines but it seems to be helping her and alot less itching & scratching.
 
Today I have the second birthday card for Audrey's twin grandsons. I loved how they both turned out and they were fast to whip up! I used the Wanted to Say Dies again...



Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Night of Navy DSP (retired)
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Wanted to Say Dies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today I definitely need to get back to my stamp table to finish up Audrey's order.
Yesterday I took advantage of the lovely weather and sat outback most of the afternoon with Bailee. Days like that I wish we could bottle up for when it's cold & snowy. Today it's going to start feeling like summer so I will try to get her cards finished and stay cool at the same time!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is fun and perfectly masculine for Audrey's grandson. I like everything about this great card. I turned my A/C on at around 3 yesterday as it got quite warm, but thunderstorms and possible severe weather are on the horizon for my area later today. My internet was on/off all day yesterday so I'm late in commenting. Enjoy your day!