Friday, June 7, 2024

Queen Bee HB Set

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

The weekend is here and today & tomorrow our weather is looking mighty nice!
Today is shot day so I usually don't make any plans on the weekends because i'm not sure how I will feel from it but so far the last several weeks I have felt great! I have to get bloodwork done first thing tomorrow morning then maybe we can get out and do something fun!
 I worked on Audrey's card order yesterday and still have 4 cards to make for her which I may try to do Sunday since they said we may get some showers. The last 4 are cards that really have me stumped on what to make. I guess I need to think about it and decide soon!

I have a pack of cards to share today that I had a blast making because I did some heat embossing on them! I don't usually pull out my heat gun and embossing powders much except at Christmastime. The cards I made I used the Queen Bee set on. The stamp set is still available on the Online Exclusives List but the dies retired, sadly! Sometimes I just don't understand why Stampin Up! does that. I am not crazy on fussy cutting so the dies would be an important part of the stamp set! Anyways, this is the set I made...






Card Details:

Stamps: Queen Bee (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Versamark, Sweet Sorbet (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Old Olive, Lovely in Linen DSP (retired)
Accessories: Queen Bee Dies (retired), Countryside Corners Dies, Pale Papaya Ribbon (retired), Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Gold Sequins, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really love these and may just keep them for my own personal use!

*************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy








3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just BEE-utiful cards with that huge bee on the front and I can see why you'd hang onto those dies. That was my problem years ago - I always hung onto everything I liked after it retired which is why I find myself with an overwhelming stash still today LOL Keep up the great work and have a fantastic weekend!

LeAnne said...

These are so pretty! I have the set and I am thinking the dies ran out, so I am on a mission to find a set, as I would rather not have to fussy-cut that bee each time! The bee looks awesome embossed, btw! Have a great weekend!

Vicki said...

Beautiful ❤️