Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Jars of Love

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today we heat back up here in PA.
Our weekend was so nice especially for July standards!
Sure wish it could have stayed that way the rest of the summer!

Today I have a pretty color combo to share using the Jar of Love stamp set & Framelits.
I was on the fence since this set came out on whether or not I wanted it since I have a jar set from a few years ago. I caved and got it this past spring! 




I used the new Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite and Balmy Blue on this. Such pretty colors! Also new on this card is the Gorgeous Grape DSP, Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon and the Gorgeous Grape Glittered Enamel Dots! The dots add a bit of sparkle to my card and keeps everything matching! 


Card Details:

Stamps: Jars of Love
Ink: Gray Granite, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape DSP
Accessories: Everyday Jar Framelits, Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon, Glue Dots, Gorgeous Grape Glittered Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I was thinking of using this set for my next stamp get together but there is alot of stamping & die cutting involved so I think I will just hold off and play a bit more with it to create a simple card with a simple design. I'm sure it can be done!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! Look how pretty those purples are!!! You've inspired me to use these MORE! TFS!

PJ said...

Oh my goodness.. another set I must add to my wish list. I LOVE your card. You did a fabulous job with it, hence the reason i think I must now purchase this set. Love the flower croc pots♥ thank you for all the inspiration.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love it! Those are some of the colors I need to get yet! Wow, so pretty.

Carol L said...

Purple and green - I just LOVE those 2 colors together, especially with all the shading and variation! Love the jar, love the ribbon and I love those flowers with the dsp too! Actually I love everything about this pretty card! Winner winner!! Love the croc pots too - that's a good one :)

Cindy Linthicum said...

Oh my! This is just beautiful! Love the colors you used.