Monday, July 2, 2018

Painted Harvest

Hello & Happy Monday!

Phew, hope your all surviving this heat & humidity!
It's rather disgusting and I feel so badly for anyone who has to work in it!
My AC is barely keeping up. It is set on 64 which is the lowest temperature and my room temperature is 80! You know it's really hot when it gets like that!

Today is my cleaning day so before I get started on that I wanted to share a card I made yesterday.
I sat and stamped for about 3 hours yesterday afternoon while Shawn watched a movie.
I pulled out my VERY loved Painted Harvest.
I had a vision to stamp it in Poppy Parade.....



With Soft Suede!
Oh, how pretty!! 
Have I said how much I LOVE this set?!
It is most definitely my favorite!

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Harvest, Postcard Pals (sentiment)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Poppy Parade DSP
Accessories: Classic Label Punch, Poppy Parade Striped Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card is headed out in the mail today....destination unknown! Haha!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Stay cool, too!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just amazing. I would never have thought to put those 2 colors together.This is a favorite, for sure.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! This really popped out at me in my Feedly gallery! Happy and cheerful! STAY COOL!!! Blah, it's awful out there!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Carol L said...

Your vision turned out beautifully! I too love those colors together, and I really like that stamp set too and the way you used it here! Good job! It sounds like your a/c might need a shot of freon or something - wow! I will keep my fingers crossed that it keeps working for you, because we have a few more days to go yet!