Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Flap Fold Card

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Last week I had a get together with my stamp friends.
I usually try to create 5-6 cards for us to make and this time I was looking to make some different style of cards. Yesterday I shared the Double Easel Card that I learned how to create from Patty Bennett. 
Today I have a Flap Fold style card. I'm not sure if that's the right name for this but that is what I am going with anyways! LOL
I got a card in the mail recently from my friend Mary Anne.
I was so intrigued with it that I had to sit down and try my hand at one!
Here is what I created for my get together....





I have to admit, these turned out so much better than I imagined!
Thanks Mary Anne for sharing your talent with me!

Card Details:

Stamps: High Tide, Itty Bitty Greetings, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Poppy Parade DSP
Accessories: Classic Label Punch, Poppy Parade Striped Ribbon, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Anything beach related is always fun to make!
I have had this High Tide set for atleast 2 years and have finally gotten it inky!
Better late than never, right?

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Yes, always!
That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

THose are some great masculine cards, and I love that unique fold too! Great dsp that perfectly coordinates with the cardstock, don't you just love how that makes your cards so much easier to put together?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Looks totally gorgeous in Poppy Parade! Wow! The stripes and the ribbon are such a great pop! Brilliant, Wendy!

Janice M said...

Oh love this lighthouse card! That is a neat/fun layout too.