Tuesday, July 24, 2018

High Tide

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's been raining here since Saturday.
Creeks and rivers are starting to overflow their banks causing roadways to flood.
If you have ever heard of Hershey Park in Hershey, Pennsylvania...yep it's also flooding!
This rain is training up from down south and there is no end in sight until tomorrow when a front is to push it off the coast. In my neck of the woods (York County, PA) they are saying we've had almost 8 inches of rain. Crazy!

So today while I keep my eye on my yard and basement I wanted to share a card that we made at my last get together with my friends. I got alot of use out of the High Tide stamp set this time around.




The girls like a different variety of cards when we do our get togethers.
This one uses a Happy Anniversary sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings set.
The lighthouse was stamped first with Bermuda Bay then the 2nd stamp was inked in Coastal Cabana. I really like the 2 toned colors together!

Card Details:

Stamps: High Tide, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Bermuda Bay Striped Ribbon, Glue Dot, Coastal Cabana Glittered Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card goes hand in hand with the tropical feel of when you step outside.
It's very humid out! Reminds me of when we were in Jamaica several years ago.
The humidity slaps you in the face as soon as you open the door! Blah!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....


So very true!

Thanks for stopping by and stay dry out there!
Have a nice day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is just beautiful! You have a real knack for using Bermuda Bay, and it looks fabulous with Coastal Cabana!
Stay dry and safe, my friend....we had more rain last night and everything around here is very squishy!! I think getting an ark might be a necessity if it keeps up!

Carol L said...

I love those 2 colors together, especially on this card! I love the image and scene you've created and it's a great card for anyone's anniversary! Just beautiful! I hope you're drying out soon - we had a downpour early this morning, and then the sun came out and it's been out mostly all day.......so far :)

Cindy Linthicum said...

Hopefully today is the last day of rain for a bit. What a beautiful card!