Friday, July 6, 2018

New Year Part 2

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today our heatwave is to end when a cold front comes thru and takes the humidity with it!
So looking forward to a nice weekend so we can get the bikes out and maybe have the windows open for some fresh air! 

Today I have part 2 of the New Year's cards.
I used the same design but this time I used Night of Navy, Whisper White & Silver Foil.



I really like the Night of Navy with the Whisper White & Silver Foil Paper!
I added Silver Metallic Enamel Stars on the sentiment just like I did to yesterday's card.
The Silver Tinsel Ribbon was in my stash and worked perfectly on this!

Card Details:

Stamps: New Year
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper
Accessories: BoHo Chic EF (retired), Oval Layering Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Silver Metallic Enamel Stars (retired), Silver Tinsel Ribbon (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did!
It's been fun making these while it was 100 degrees outside last weekend and now I am all set for sending New Year's cards this year! Yippee!

*************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ohhhh, I like them both. Could never decide. Blue and silver is cool! Love the design and the embossed background.

Carol L said...

These are just as pretty as the others you posted, but I'm partial to silver and blue - it's a great combination and looks so festive! Have a great weekend enjoying the gorgeous weather!