Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Stylish Christmas

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A beautiful day is on tap here and i'm so glad to be able to open the windows and let the fresh air in!
Better yet, sleeping with the windows open tonight with temps in the 50's! That is music to my ears!

Today I have a pretty Christmas card to share with you!
I made another Double Easel Card with a Distinktive stamp set called Stylish Christmas.
It is on page 101 of the Stampin Up Annual Catalog.





I must be sick or something because I actually fussy cut the poinsettia and leaves out for this card!
Twice within a week that I fussy cut and that my friends, hardly ever happens! LOL
This set being another one of those Distinktive stamp sets gives that realistic 3D look that I am really digging! I cannot wait to play a bit more with this set!


Card Details:

Stamps: Stylish Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Old Olive 1/8 Ribbon, Glue Dot, White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My card is also a Double Easel Card that I got the tutorial from Patty Bennett.
Here is the link to make the Double Easel Card.
I promise you they are easy peasy to make!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....


A busy day for me as I have a card order to work on this afternoon and we may get the bikes out this evening for a quick ride. You know I always try to take advantage of nice weather!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very pretty, Wendy! I think I use Old Olive more than any other SU ink I own. I must admit, I am not quite ready to pump out a ton of Christmas cards, but I have been sneaking in a couple, to my creative schedule. Very pretty papers.

Carol L said...

You should fussy cut more often, it looks great on this card! Love those colors and that unique fold too! I hope you enjoy a wonderful bike ride tonight and hopefully it will be a nice cool evening for sleeping with windows open!