Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Beautiful Day

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is off to a good start!

Yesterday was suppose to be my cleaning day but it ended up being a day I sat from 9 am till 10 pm last night putting together a puzzle that I started on Sunday afternoon.
I was determined to get this 1000 piece puzzle completed only to find that one piece was missing.
I picked it up at our local Goodwill store about a month or so ago and I loved the scene that was on it.
Shawn helped me wrap it up last night and by the time I was done I had such a pounding headache.
It's a beautiful puzzle but i'm sad that there is a piece missing.

Here is 2 pictures of the completed puzzle.




So today is a new day and i'm up early to get my housework done!
Yea, i'm not quite as chipper about that but it's one of those things that has to be done.
I do have a card to share today that I made last Friday.
It uses the Beautiful Day stamp set.



This set includes this pretty flower image and a lovely butterfly image with 2 sayings.
I have used the butterfly image many of times but this was the first time I used the flower.
I stamped it in Memento Black and colored my image in with my Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green & Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends. They are just as wonderful as the Copic Markers!

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Day, Lilypad Lake (saying)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends 
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick DSP
Accessories: Rhinestones, Lovely Lipstick 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today I am expecting my Holiday Catalog preorder to arrive!
I'm excited about it especially since it was scheduled to arrive yesterday and it ended up in Baltimore!
How does that even happen!?

*****************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Guess i'd better get to it!
Lots waiting on me.....

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

Sorry to hear about your missing puzzle piece and headache. Hope today goes better. Bright and beautiful card! Love that flower. Hope your package arrives today. Too bad it wasn't delivered to my house by mistake here in good ol' Baltimore. Ha!

Carol L said...

What a pretty card, and I love the colors! Gorgeous and clean design as always. I thought I was decent with putting puzzles together, but no way I'd get this one done as fast as you did! I'm not good with collage puzzles anyway - I like doing scenery or animals, but what a bummer to have a piece missing :( Enjoy the sunshine for a while - hopefully our rain will go away now for a day or two.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cool puzzle. That is why we do not sell them unless they are sealed boxes. Yep I love that scene. Then look, you bounced right back to an amazing card! I finally posted something... maybe we will have snow next!

D'Ann said...

Love the card design and colors! I haven't got the new colors yet but Lipstick is one I keep debating about. Sorry about the puzzle. My mom does puzzles every night so I know what it's like to have lost or miss one of them. Looking forward to seeing your goodies and what you'll create out of them! :)