Thursday, August 9, 2018

Treehouse Adventures

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I made my way down to stamp!
Hoping now my mojo is coming back!

I got this set called Treehouse Adventures in my last Stampin Up order.
Not sure why I ordered it but thought it was cute for kids cards but I also thought it could be used for  a new home card or something related to that!
I suppose not many kids today have treehouses but when I was growing up our friends across the street had a treehouse. It was always a fun time and thankfully no one ever fell out of the tree!

So my card today uses the Treehouse Adventures stamp set.
There are no framelits to this set but the greens of the trees coordinate with the Up & Away Thinlits.




I went alittle crazy with the popped up parts of the tree but all in all it was fun to put together!

Card Details:

Stamps: Treehouse Adventures
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Crumb Cake DSP
Accessories: Up & Away Thinlits, Banner Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


I feel like Charlie Brown!
We have had heat & high humidity for the last few weeks.
I am so ready for a break from running my AC. It messes horribly with my sinuses.
Could we just have a nice week with sunny & 70's? Please?

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a cute little stamp/die set and I love how you popped up all the tree portions. They look like they could be clouds if they were done in blue or white! What kid doesn't have fun in a treehouse? Isn't it amazing we had things like treehouses and actually survived without killing ourselves? LOL Stay cool if you can!

Cindy Linthicum said...

I somehow missed this set in the catty. It would be perfect for the grandkiddos. You did a great job on our card. Love how you made the different layers for the tree.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That looks like it was pure fun to create! Any kid, or kid at heart would adore this. You rocked this card.

Janice M said...

Oh what a fun card/set! I'd go crazy with the pop dots too. It turned out great.