Friday, August 10, 2018

Stylish Christmas

Hello & Happy Friday!

Another very humid day is upon here in PA today.
I'm sure i'm not alone in saying that i'm so looking forward to Fall weather!

 Stampin Up unveiled their Holiday Mini Catalog on August 1st to demonstrators only. 
There is so many cool things in it!
It will be available to customers on September 5th.
This catalog has put me in a mood to create some Christmas cards. 
I used the Stylish Christmas set that is in the annual catalog.





This set is a Distinktive set which means it has a more realistic look to it.
There are several of these in the annual catalog. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Stylish Christmas
Ink: Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Versamark
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Gold EP, Heat Gun, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So what do you think of this set?
I will say that it is one of my favorites and I like the look of how it stamps!
Just one piece of advice....do not use a very juicy inkpad with it.
The image won't stamp very nice.

***********************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

D'Ann said...

What a gorgeous card, Wendy! This set goes good with the colors you chose. All the gold and embossing is so pretty! I love how you showed us how you decorated the inside and the envelope. Happy Friday!

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful poinsettia card, and I love the design you came up with! Is that a non-folding card? It looks like you just flip it over from front to back, almost like a postcard but big enough to put into an envie - which BTW looks as pretty as the card! NJ! Stay cool!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Okay, so I saw you were working on Christmas so I followed suit and made one also. This is so very pretty, Wendy. This humidity and heat has me beat down, and it is hard to believe I am actually looking forward to rain tomorrow. You can just keep inspiring me with all of these beauties, and we will be freezing in no time! LOL!