Saturday, August 18, 2018

Many Blessings

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I know I probably sound like a broken record but it has been so hot & humid here in PA. And wet!
Dewpoints are tropical so it feels that way as soon as you go out the door.
I hope soon this weather pattern changes. 
We have not had the bikes out since July and I know I am really missing it. 

Yesterday late afternoon we got the results of Ryan's tests back and they were all negative.
Not sure what the next step will be but I am hoping it all works itself out.

Today I have a card to share that I made the other day.
A very quick & easy card made using a new set called Many Blessings.
This set is a million dollar achiever set by Ruth Snyder. 



This stamp set and DSP called Country Lane will both be available to customers Wednesday September 5th.  By now most of my customers have received their Holiday catalogs so make sure you sit down and give it a good look. So many awesome things in it this year!

Card Details:

Stamps: Many Blessings
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Country Lane DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Crushed Curry Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The DSP I used on this card actually goes with a suite called Country Lane.
It's a beautiful, rustic stamp set with some cool embellishments.
There is even a new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for this suite called Tin Tile. 
Oh my!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Saturday!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers together are gorgeous and I love the colors! What a beautiful card! I'm so glad Ryan's tests were negative, but I sure do hope he feels better soon. Thanks for the true-to-life quote today too, I try to do that every day :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Yep, got the catalog and have looked 2x. LOL! Love this designer paper with the berries and pods. It gives a quick glimpse of Autumn. Frustrating when tests show nothing. Sometimes I would rather is show something so it an be addressed.

Janice M said...

So pretty Wendy! Love the colors. Got my catty today and I'm lovin a couple of the new embossing folders! Glad Ryan's tests came back ok. Hope he is feelin better.