Thursday, August 16, 2018

Mistletoe Season

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

The last few weeks have been rough with Ryan being sick.
I have been having a hard time keeping focused and motivated to do any stamping.
He got some of his tests completed and now we wait on results.
 Waiting on test results is the hardest part and the fact that I am a worry wart does not help!

Today I have a card & a box to share that I created for Christmas.
I know it's way to early for holiday projects yet but sometimes you gotta start early!
I made a Gatefold card with a bellyband to keep the card closed.







This box uses a whole sheet of 12 X 12 cardstock & dsp and makes a nice sized box!
I would highly suggest using a heavy duty cardstock for the bottom to keep it sturdy and a good adhesive! If you used Tombow Mono Adhesive or Snail...it will fall apart.

Card & Box Details:

Stamps: Mistletoe Season
Ink: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Real Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red 12 X 12, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Accessories: Simply Score Board, Real Red Ribbon, Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I will be making this with my friends at a get together soon.
Might just do a birthday set instead. Great way to use up that DSP and stop hoarding it! 
I am anxious to make another one for Christmas with the new Designer Series Papers that will be coming out in September! They are gorgeous!

******************************************************
My thoughts today.....


 Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the sunshine!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I hope you get good results from Ryan's test...never fun to wait and worry! Your box and card are amazing! I love the cheerful colors! Enjoy your week and stay cool!

Carol L said...

The card and box combo is beautiful and I really like that fold too! Everything coordinates together perfectly :) So sorry Ryan still isn't better - I'm a worrier too and sure do hope the test show something simple to remedy for him! Sending healing hugs your way :)

Janice M said...

What a pretty set! I've never made a belly band card before! I may have to give it a go sometime cause it looks neat! Hope Ryann's test come back quickly!