Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Congratulations!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was such a gorgeous, sunny, warm day but I missed it all.
My dear hubby was home yesterday still dealing with pain so he went to the doctor.
After 2 hours at the doctor office, they sent him to the hospital for a CT Scan just to make sure we were dealing with a Kidney Stone and not his Diverticulitis. 
We spent 3 hours sitting there while he drank contrast then got his test done.
They held us there until the findings could be sent to his doctor asap.
Turns out it is a Kidney Stone and not the Diverticulitis which was a good thing, I guess.
He isn't able to return to work until he passes it since he does not feel good with it. 
Nauseated and running fever off & on so the doctor thought it best he stay put.
The stone itself is a large one but felt as though he could pass it with out any harsh measures.
Over the years Shawn has passed quite a few large ones so fingers crossed he will be ok with this one.

This morning I am off to a doctor appointment.
Just a 6 month check up then back home. 
I hope to get some crafting time in!
Our weather is not suppose to be as lovely as yesterday since they are calling for showers.
Guess it will be a good day to stamp, right?!

I have a card to share today that I made for my card lady.
She has a friend that was moving into a small cottage and asked for something that would fit the bill.
This card was made last Fall so that is why I went with the Fall colors.




The little house image was from a Stampin Up set that I do not own.
I borrowed it from my BFF many years ago, Matter of fact, it was when I moved to Missouri that she left me take it with me. I stamped off some images and sent it back to her and that was almost 10 years ago! If I find the name I will add it to my description below!
The little house/cottage was perfect for what I needed it for. I diecut it and added a Pumpkin Pie Enamel Heart and an Old Olive Taffeta bow.
My sentiment comes from the First Frost stamp set which is still current.

Card Details:

Stamps: Stampin Up (not sure of the name), First Frost - sentiment
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Old Olive, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Pumpkin Pie Enamel Heart (retired), Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It did turn out rather cute and my card lady was pleased with it!

***************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Patti said...

sent you an email with information that may help hubby

Vicki Burdick said...

Sweet little house on that card!! Love that heart and fall color palette.

Carol L said...

What a cute little card, and the image is just perfect for someone moving into a smaller cottage! Adorable!