Friday, March 13, 2020

More Timeless Tulips

Hello & Happy Friday!

Another rainy morning here in PA but the sun is suppose to come out this afternoon.
I decided yesterday to spend the afternoon at my stamp table and for some reason I struggled trying to create some Easter cards. This coming week is going to be busy so I wanted to try to work ahead on getting some cards made for my card lady. Easter is right around the corner and I need to get cards made soon.

Today I have a set of Easter cards to share that I made into a set just in case my card lady calls and asks for them. Again I used the Timeless Tulips set and some retired Grapefruit Grove Gingham Gala DSP from last year.






I love these tulips and the color of them!
So pretty!



Card Details:

Stamps: Timeless Tulips, You're Inspiring (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Grapefruit Grove, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Classic Label Punch, Tulip Builder Punch, Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


One pack of Easter ready for my customer!
Today I will work on more...

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous! AND in my favorite color!!! Have a great weekend!

Carol L said...

That is such a pretty spring-like color and the tulips are so pretty! You've knocked out another fabulous set of cards, well done :) I hope you got outside and grabbed a little bit of that warm sunshine today too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Stunning!! I love the gingham paper you used! Those tulips are so pretty!