Sunday, March 22, 2020

Everything Is Rosy

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well and your keeping yourself busy during these times of social distancing. It seems odd for us not to jump in the car and go running around. 
Yesterday I stamped once I had supper done and today I will probably do the same.
What are you doing to keep yourself busy during these scary times that we are sheltering in place??

I have a set of cards to share that I finished up yesterday made with the Everything Is Rosy set.
I love the prints in this paper and collected a bunch of scraps so I trimmed them to the size I needed and built my card around them.





I've come to love this style of card since it showcases those pretty paper prints and it helps all of us crafters use up those small scraps!


Card Details:

Stamps: Everything is Rosy (retired), Good Morning Magnolia (sentiment)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Everything is Rosy DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Melon Mambo Ruched Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These will be headed to my card lady as she loves to have Thinking of You cards on hand for when she runs out of birthday or sympathy cards.

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

I agree, this is a great way to use those pretty scraps that are too small by themselves to make a card. Very pretty colors and design. I guess we're all trying to stay busy and trying not to think about the outside world too much in these times. Now if only there was something to watch on tv...........sigh.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Those scraps make for a gorgeous background! Wow, they are so eye catching.

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, I love the colors in the Rosy Suite!!